Get Real Experience-Scrum Trainer

 Get Real Experience

I strongly believe that to be an effective trainer, I should believe in what I am teaching. It is not about beautiful graphs and charts and slides – not that they are bad – but it is about sharing experience – experiences that help people relate to their reality. Otherwise, it is just one of the other things that gets said, written and forgotten. My vision is to generate value for the participant, and I can do that when they can relate to what I say.

Advanced Certified Scrum Master

So how did I get experience? Simple and straight forward way is to get real hands on experience. Experience does not mean you have to have a title of ScrumMaster, Product Owner or a Developer. These are not titles – these are roles. You have to tap into your skills and focus on what is an effective role for your skillset.

I started my career as a developer in a Service based industry, moved to Product based companies in IT and later IT/Mechanical Engineering domain continued as a Developer before venturing in the ScrumMaster role, then continued that journey to a Financial based organization and learned a lot from those experiences. I’m continuing this journey being part of building our own products (leanGears) and coaching organisations to achieve agility as part of (leanpitch).









Advanced Certified Scrum Master

 Leanpitch Technologies PVT LTD

 309- 4th B Cross Rd, HRBR Layout 3rd Block, Kammanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The role of Tester in Scrum Team

Certification Process:PSM vs CSM

Self- Help — Developing Self Motivation