Intuition in Coaching

Intuition in Coaching


In Coaching, during a conversation with your coaching client, your intuition guides you towards helping your client move towards the action they need. Trust your intuition when it gives you the necessary awareness. From identifying the missing information in the conversation until what coaching techniques to use in the current context, intuition could help you with all that you need. You might surprise yourself what you say at times because you did not plan to deliver that piece of the statement but it happened anyways. It’s your very intuition.


Advanced Certified Scrum Master


What does the word intuition mean? I have this gut feeling, I got saved by my guardian angel, my eye twitches when there is something wrong, I feel the chill on my spine, I smell something wrong, I have a hunch, etc.  All these are nothing but your Intuitions. That is the meaning of Intuition


In conversations, people say something, but their body language says something else. It easy to observe and get an understanding of what is happening currently. Let your intuition guide you in becoming a better coach by helping your clients achieve the results they want.  










Advanced Certified Scrum Master

 Leanpitch Technologies PVT LTD 

309- 4th B Cross Rd, HRBR Layout 3rd Block, Kammanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The role of Tester in Scrum Team

Certification Process:PSM vs CSM

Self- Help — Developing Self Motivation